Welcome to the Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch Complete Sew-along!
This post contains the full list of newsletter’s that were sent out for the Yarrow Sew-Along (this sew-along was originally published via newsletter January 25th though February 10th, 2022).
I am amazed to see all kinds of beautiful Yarrows popping up, it’s been so fun to see so many great fabrics being used! I think one of the most fun parts of a small project is the ability to use up scraps from other projects! Be sure to check out the #YarrowWristlet and #YarrowPouch hashtag on Instagram for some creative inspiration!
I’m making this post is available now so that the sew-along is accessible to anyone who needs it. Even though the sew-along isn’t currently happening, you can still follow along at whatever pace you need, whenever you need it!
Links to the Sew-along
Below are the links to the newsletters that went out weekly as part of the sew-along:
- Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch pattern available in my shop
- 12″ main closure zipper (handbag zipper/1.25″-wide) for Wristlet
- 4″ interior zipper for Wristlet
- 8″ main closure zipper (handbag zipper/1.25″-wide) for Pouch
- wrist strap hardware kit (½”-wide d-ring AND ½”-wide swivel snap)
- ½”-wide x 18″ long leather for optional wrist strap (instructions include both a fabric strap or leather – so choose what suits you best!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!